Your privacy is important to us
Tower Pizza Solvang is located at:
Tower Pizza Solvang
436 Alisal Road Unit C Solvang
93463 California , United States
805 688 3036
Links To External Sites
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Contact Information & Credit
1. Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Tower Pizza Solvang collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Tower Pizza Solvang’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Tower Pizza Solvang’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Tower Pizza Solvang may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Tower Pizza Solvang also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://towerpizzasolvang.com/ blog posts. Tower Pizza Solvang only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
2. Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Tower Pizza Solvang’s websites choose to interact with Tower Pizza Solvang in ways that require Tower Pizza Solvang to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tower Pizza Solvang gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who leave a comment at https://towerpizzasolvang.com/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
5. Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Tower Pizza Solvang discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Tower Pizza Solvang’s behalf or to provide services available at Tower Pizza Solvang’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Tower Pizza Solvang’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Tower Pizza Solvang will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Tower Pizza Solvang discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Tower Pizza Solvang believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Tower Pizza Solvang, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://towerpizzasolvang.com/ and have supplied your email address, Tower Pizza Solvang may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Tower Pizza Solvang and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Tower Pizza Solvang takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Tower Pizza Solvang uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Tower Pizza Solvang – by purchasing Tower Pizza Solvang’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Tower Pizza Solvang collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Tower Pizza Solvang. Tower Pizza Solvang does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
9. Contact Information & Credit
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our Group of Companies (our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries);
- Data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organization’s for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organization asking for it.